Fields Playground Group
501 (c)(3 )Non-profit
- Fields Playground Group seeks to provide an inclusive playground in Portage County, Ohio, for children of all ages and abilities.
- The playground will be nationally recognized on six principles (and counting) of inclusive design.
- Our website highlights featured equipment to help with adaptive play for children of all ages and abilities: https://www.fieldsplaygroundgroup.org/featured-equipment/
- Playground equipment (majority) and design by Game Time
- This inclusive playground will be built at Old School Park in Randolph, Ohio (the old Middle School land) – 1776 St. Rt. 44, Atwater, Ohio 44201.
- We have raised money both from corporate and private donors. Even more funding is needed to improve all aspects of design from the poured rubber surface installation, fencing, and to the equipment features we have selected.
- General fund donations are easily made through PayPal, check or cash.
- Sponsors are able to help with purchasing equipment, building materials, benches, etc. A full list of sponsor suggestions can be found on our website here: https://www.fieldsplaygroundgroup.org/support-the-playground/sponsorship-opportunities/
- In-kind and services donations are also greatly appreciated
- All major sponsors and donors will be featured on the playground’s sign, website and social media accounts
- Social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram
- Tentative projected groundbreaking 2021
- Current big ticket items/services needed: elopement fencing, playground sign construction, and poured rubber surface materials/installation. Full list on our website.
- Playground named: “Mila’s Hope and Rowyn’s Dreams Playground” – With our name, we honor FPG President, Susan Monegan’s granddaughter Mila and FPG Secretary Amy Decker’s daughter Rowyn. Mila’s Hope, is that all who come to play, will find new friends along the way. Rowyn Dreams, of brothers and sisters at play, side by side if just for a day.
- Thank you for your consideration and feel free to visit our social media and website for more details. If you have any further questions please contact Amanda Phipps, Field’s Playground Group’s Social Media Director.